- Steam Pitcher
- Espresso Machine
Milk Steaming brew guide
- You will want to pour enough milk into your steam pitcher perfect for the cup you are going to use.
- Purge your steam wand to make sure any of the left over milk residue is cleaned-off.
- Place the tip of your steam wand halfway in and off-center inside the surface of the milk.
- Turn on your steam wand and try to create a whirlpool.
- As you are steaming, lower your pitcher by half an inch for about a couple of times to aerate the milk to create microfoam.
- Once your steam pitcher is hot enough, turn off your steam wand. You may do that by feeling the wall of the pitcher and not the bottom.
- Texturize your milk by swirling you steamed milk and tap if there’s any present bubbles.
- Pour your milk, create you latte art, and enjoy!