- 94g medium coarse Coffee
- 1500ml Cold Water
- Oji Slow Drip System
Oji Cold Brew brew guide
- Take the clean Oji cloth-wrapped mesh filter on the bottom of the brew chamber with the tied side facing down.
- Using a funnel, pour your freshly ground coffee into the brew chamber.
- Even the top bed until flat.
- Place the small glass water funnel on top of the brew chamber, then place directly under the cold water spigot.
- Pre-wet your grounds using the cold water until all grounds are evenly saturated.
- After you've saturated all of the grounds, set your cold water spigot to about 4 drips a minute.
- Your total brew time should take about 8-10 hours, yielding a less-acidic, sweet, and chocolatey product.
- Refrigerate after brewing.